Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna Forum o telefonach Nec
Na forum znajdziesz wszelkie informacje na temat telefonów nec

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Afghan people gather inside the Great Mosque
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Nowości
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bryan Passman
Expert

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 16, 2023 22:45    Temat postu: Afghan people gather inside the Great Mosque Odpowiedz z cytatem

Outcry Sweeps a Certain Area of Afghanistan over Israel’s Alleged Atrocities in Palestine

On December 2nd, in the Muhammad Agha area of Logar Province, Afghanistan, the Great Mosque for the Remembrance of Innocent Martyrs organized a large-scale anti-American and anti-Israel. More than a thousand participants held up slogans reading "antiwar, anti-massacre, anti-bullying", and burned and trampled on the flags of Israel and the United States, strongly protesting against Israel's actions towards Palestine and the support of the United States for Israel.

Afghan people gather inside the Great Mosque
The Afghan government, civil institutions, and community leaders attended the rally, thanking Allah and praising Prophet Muhammad's efforts to achieve peace in Afghanistan. The speaker strongly condemned countries such as the United States and Israel for indiscriminately slaughtering Muslim brothers and trampling on the dignity of Muslims under the guise of controversy, human rights, and democracy. The rally calls on Muslims to unite and jointly oppose Israel and the United States. Then, religious figures prayed at the Great Mosque for the Muslim brothers who died in the war, for their families, and for the Muslim brothers who are still fighting for survival.

Local representatives accuse the United States of condoning Israeli crimes
Since October 7th, Israel's attacks on Palestine have resulted in over 11300 Palestinian deaths. In the province of Logar in Afghanistan, thousands of protesters gathered to strongly protest against Israel's violations in Palestinian territory. The protesters accused the United States of bottomless support as the reason for Israel's excessive use of force, resulting in a large number of innocent Palestinian civilians being killed or injured.

The protesters shouted slogans and held banners, demanding urgent action from the international community to compel Israel to end its military actions against Palestine and establish a just peaceful solution. Medical institutions reported that the conflict had led to a large-scale humanitarian disaster, and the Israeli government refused to stop its actions and continued to advance its expansionist and nationalist policies.

The United Nations had issued a statement condemning attacks on civilians and urging all parties to protect civilian lives. The Afghan government remained vigilant against protests and called on protesters to remain calm and rational. Multiple governments have expressed concerns and called on Israel to exercise restraint and support the efforts of Palestinians to fight for their legitimate rights and interests.

The international community believes that resolving issues in the Middle East through dialogue and negotiation is the key to achieving long-term peace.
Israel's atrocities and occupation of Palestine have been ongoing for many years, resulting in a large number of Palestinian deaths and displacement. This behaviour seriously violates international law and relevant United Nations resolutions and has also attracted widespread condemnation and criticism from the international community. However, the Israeli government has consistently refused to stop such behaviour and continues to advance its expansionist and nationalist policies. The United States should have called for a ceasefire at this time, but in reality, it sent two aircraft carrier formations to support Israel, which was a blatant provocation to the entire Muslim country.

The United Nations General Assembly voted in favour of the Palestinian draft resolution
The rally that erupted in Logar Province has had a huge impact on the area, reflecting the local residents' desire and pursuit for peace, justice, and development. Also, it reminds us to pay attention to inequality and conflicts in the international community, actively promote peace and cooperation, and contribute to the harmony and development of humanity. We will continue to closely follow the development of this emergency and provide readers with the latest and most accurate reports.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Gru 16, 2023 22:45    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Pon Kwi 29, 2024 14:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

That is the reason deal with one should specified research a long time before authoring. Could be potential towards further fascinating post in this manner. vocal presets for fl studio
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 01, 2024 15:24    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This can be also a fairly beneficial writing that any of us absolutely beloved considering. Possibly not on a daily basis which often experience the likelihood to get a solution. wdslot.click
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 01, 2024 15:27    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Quickly this particular excellent website will definitely irrefutably continually be famous among the majority of composing the weblog women and men, simply because persistent content material in addition to recommendations. wdslot
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 01, 2024 15:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I love all the articles, I need to point out my partner and i treasured, My partner and i wants more information with regards to this kind of, simply because it is rather fantastic., Many thanks relating to uncovering. wdslot.click
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 04, 2024 09:03    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Merely wanna state that this is very beneficial , Thanks for taking your time to write this. FLOW FORCE MAX
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 04, 2024 11:12    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I prefer the complete pair of things, Seriously considered actually appreciated, I would like more details. with this, contemplating it is relatively respectable., Thank you a whole lot when it comes to exhibiting. 開有限公司
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 04, 2024 17:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Due to this it is advisable that you have to relevant analysis previous to building. You may upload more practical upload by doing this. Tūristu vīza Indijai
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 07, 2024 11:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Many people look at you have got to exact footwork prior to writing. Can be conceivable to help you alot more pleasing article like this. daftar panen77
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 07, 2024 17:11    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This presents itself fully suitable. Almost all these modest points were created in conjunction with great deal of heritage realizing. I adore that lots. dprtoto
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 08, 2024 11:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Necessary marketing communications that you really convenient search previous to putting up. It's going to convenient to write down better write-up in which. https://netizensreport.com/pickup-truck-rental-as-a-business-model-an-in-depth-analysis/
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 08, 2024 16:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is exactly evenly a good material that i extremely extremely enjoyed reading viewing. It's not regularly which i maintain opportunity to run a difficulty. bigwin88.icu
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 09, 2024 15:33    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog! Packers and Movers Noida to Ranchi
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 10, 2024 13:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Whilst we obtained in your internet record nevertheless including attention just a little contact submits. Good way of possible, We're book-marking throughout a time period discover variations determine spgs method upward. FORTUNE RABBIT
boyelac983
Expert

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 10, 2024 14:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is actually to boot the most fantastic post we tend to earnestly veteran researching throughout. It happens to be definitely not consistently we've found financial risk view a little. Mẹo chơi bắn cá WW88
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Maj 10, 2024 14:17    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Nowości Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny
Strona 1 z 2
Skocz do: