Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna Forum o telefonach Nec
Na forum znajdziesz wszelkie informacje na temat telefonów nec

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA HAS AT800.40.HD.HD.B Replica watch

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Sprzedam
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
beauty
Gość

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 15, 2019 09:12    Temat postu: Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA HAS AT800.40.HD.HD.B Replica watch Odpowiedz z cytatem

[img]https://www.luxurywristtime.com/images/Jacob%20&%20Co%20Masterpieces%20AT800.40.HD.HD.B%20watch.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile, the polished and satin finish of the patek philippe perpetual calendar case look great and just perfect for dressy occasions, after all, rose gold is a warm color. I like the design of the case as it has that premium feel to it.As for the dial, well to be honest I am a bit confused as it does not look very clean, maybe because of the choice of contrasting colors. A warmer case for me could have been complimented by softer ones on the dial, but no, there is a graphite colored base instead with brushed finish. The peripheral minute track is also in black as well as the sub-dials. Nevertheless, the white colored hands and inscriptions somehow fixes this confusing contrast, it actually looks sharper if you ask me.As for power, it comes from a self-winding Calibre 31–260 REG QA developed in-house and certified by the Patek Philippe Seal. It features better chronometry since Patek uses only stable portion of the power reserve which is maxed out at 48 hours.

Patek philippe produces some of the most sought-after luxury watches in the watch industry, not only for first-hand purchases, but also for second-hand watches. In order to give a new perspective on things, we would like to share some surrealist auction news, one of which used a record-breaking second-hand Patek Philippe 2499 at the Sotheby's auction in Geneva on November 13, 2018. $3,879,843 was sold. The Asprey signature watch produced in 1952 is the only known Patek Philippe 2499 reference that has been retailed by the famous London jeweler Asprey to make it a rare and collectible watch. But what really made this piece different was that it won the most expensive reference for the 2499 title, sold at the auction, leaving the platinum reference 2499 owned by Eric Clapton. It has $3.65 million and has remained dominant for six years and one day. jacob and co watches prices

The 37mm case is made of pure gold with a white dial with gold and blue highlights. As a chronograph with perpetual calendar and moon phase complexity, there are many things on the dial, but it still maintains a fairly clean and clear state. Timing requires a combination of a sword-shaped phone and Arabic numerals for hours, rail-and-road minute tracks and 9 seconds of running records. The timing function is handled by a centrally mounted chronograph second hand and a 30 minute 3-way divider.

Finally, in the week of 12 years old and one month of the year, you have two well-framed date windows and a 6-year-old oversized date sub-dial, which also contains beautiful and romantic moon phase complexity. . Attention to the details is the name of the game of brands such as Patek Philippe, there are many discounts, including the hot blue pointer of the watch and date function, giving the dial a nice pop color. The watch is driven by the brand's caliber 13 130, a manual winding action with 23 jewels, in which case it is hidden behind a closed case with the back of the case engraved with "RC 1956" May 25th of the year. The watch sold is accompanied by a beautiful brown alligator strap that looks great for this cute dress cheap luxury watches .

Another interesting detail is that this is not the first time this watch has been sold at an auction. The last time this watch was sold was in November 2006, and even then it was able to get an astonishing $1,773,206. No matter how unrealistic these numbers sound, one thing that is obvious is the rare demand of Patek Philippe among many collectors.

Patek Philippe once again made a lot of comments on the new Aquanaut 5168G. Previously designed for the younger generation, the watch was released with a bold blue dial, and now it is released with a "cool" khaki green dial. The embossed pattern of the new Aquanaut 5168G from the size to the dial is the same as its predecessor. Has all the features of Akanatu. The platinum of a man's watch sounds a bit outrageous because of the original DNA of the watch. From the style point of view, this is a low-priced luxury sports watch that looks really beautiful. Honestly, I don't even know if ordinary people can seize this opportunity. However, I am still reporting.best swiss replica watches

42.2 mm by 8.25 mm is not very big for a box. In addition, the satin finish of the case adds a neater appearance to the overall design. Rubber straps with foldable platinum buckles look good too. As for the controversial color scheme, there is no problem with khaki green. You actually think it is very close to military green. Perhaps it is obvious that the brand has adopted a very relaxed approach to the design of watches. Their designers have the courage to try new risky designs. If this trend continues, maybe we will see a softer version, I don't know, but I just hope that they can bring back the Jinggang version and add some strong masculinity to the watch.

The front and back sides are equipped with a rotary crown and sapphire crystal, which ensures 120 m water-proof performance. Finally, this time the power comes only from the same internal core. Caliber 324 SC is equipped with the coveted Patek Philippe Seal. The automaton core runs at 28,800 VPH frequency on a 21 K central rotor. Good 45-hour power storage is good for watches with 3 o'clock and 3 o'clock dates. I think every collector is very concerned about this ancient timepiece, not to mention that it is the culmination of high-end timepieces. Tabulation. Patek Philip 5172G timer will replace the old 5170 timer. It is actually issued by women's wristwatches that use CH 29-535 manual chains internally. I can see the new 5172G's iconic classic style, especially 41mm, not far from the 394mm of 5170.

https://www.highluxurystore.com

best swiss replica watches
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Paź 15, 2019 09:12    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Sprzedam Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: