Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna Forum o telefonach Nec
Na forum znajdziesz wszelkie informacje na temat telefonów nec

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Winter Tibet Tour
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Internet
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
CherryCheng
Gość

PostWysłany: Pią Lis 29, 2019 09:44    Temat postu: Winter Tibet Tour Odpowiedz z cytatem

Most tourists like to visit Tibet from May to October, which is the high season. During that period, the temperature is warm, with lush prairies and verdant forests. However, winter is also an excellent time to travel to Tibet, and it is not as cold as you think it would be.

Tibet is located on a high-altitude plateau and surrounded by mountain ranges, which block the rainfall from reaching the plateau. That means most Tibetan areas are made up of the steppe, permafrost or tundra except the southeast regions. Although the weather varies a lot from a region to another, there is hard frost from November to April, and most of the lakes here will freeze throughout winter.

Weather in Winter

Winter in Tibet means cold, dry, with clear blue skies. Compared with summer, the oxygen content of the air is thinner, but you will have better visibility. With clear skies throughout the winter months, the blazing sun can make you feel almost in summer during the daytime. It's a good time to take pictures, as clarity through the thinner air gets improved. If you want to get a perfect shot of Mount Everest or see the universe around you at a starry night, winter is an ideal time to go.

If you're going to Tibet during the peak season, usually from July to August, you will meet the majority of the tourists from mainland China. The major spots like Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street will be crowded, so it's hard to take any desired photo, enjoy a quiet afternoon with a cup of coffee, etc. The price of accommodation, vehicle, tour guide, the entrance fee will rise a lot. That's why we recommend you to visit Tibet in winter, to experience the region without the crowds of tourists. And in Lhasa, Shigatse, Shannan, and Nyingchi, the temperature is not as cold as your imagination, about 10℃ ~ 15℃ in the daytime because of intensive sunlight, which is warmer than many places in northern China. However, in some high altitude places like Mt. Kailash, Lake Namtso, etc. will be covered with snow and ice with frost and the roads will get blocked due to the heavy snow. So you are not suggested to choose winter time to go to Tibet if you want to visit Northwest of Tibet and see the plateau lakes.

The main drop in temperature comes at night when it drops to well below freezing. And this can be countered by warm clothes, a good sleeping bag, and tent if camping, and even the luxury of a warm, cozy hotel. All of the hotels used in our Tibet Winter tours are of excellent quality and have working heating in all the rooms, so your stay is even more comfortable than ever. Whether you are staying in Lhasa in a nice hotel, or out in the middle of Tibet in a local tent guesthouse, you are guaranteed to be warm and comfortable wherever you go.

Tibet Winter Tours

We have developed some of the best winter tours based on our expertise in Tibetan culture, scenery, and Buddhism. From the glorious scene of Butter Lamp festival in Lhasa, with lanterns lighten up in Ganden Monastery and on the streets of Lhasa, to the unique beauty of the monastic debates at Sera Monastery, we have got various tours to satisfy every need to show the best sides of Tibet. This unique experience for your winter tours will delight and amaze you.

If you want to spend several days in and around Lhasa, explore the unique sites of Jokhang Temple, Potala Palace, Sera, and Drepung monasteries, you may choose our four days Lhasa City Essential Group Tour. Or you may consider a more extended tour Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour. We will take you across the region from Lhasa to Shigatse, which's the second-largest city in Tibet; pass through the stunning Lake Yamdrok on the way; pay a visit to Everest Base Camp, where's the closest place to touch the sky; and stand high above the surrounding of Himalayan Mountains.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lis 29, 2019 09:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
johnclarke95
Gość

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 11, 2019 22:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Microsoft office.com/setup comprises a bundle of useful applications and services, each created for individual usage.
mcafee.com/activate is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For mcafee.com/activate products.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Begamseley
Gość

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 25, 2020 11:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Most of the people want to travel and enjoy the holidays in winter where tibet is one of the Best Traveling location for the traveling and exploring the different places.I have found some useful tips before traveling and enjoy the holidays as well.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
MarkScorze
Gość

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 14, 2020 10:27    Temat postu: Withlove.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

Essentially I signed up after reading wellhello reviews and 48 hours later I found the love of my life, literally. Were married since 2011! In any case, the site was well designed and very easy to use. It was not filled with fake profiles unlike the competition. I recommended it when asked for dating sites suggestion.
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 08, 2020 16:39    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.Hotels near me now
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Nie Gru 13, 2020 19:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Time to order paris photographer if you go to paris you need this paris photographer with 10 years experience parisian photography.keep it up parisian photographer Anastasiya
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 16, 2020 09:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little research on this. 7daysabroad.com
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 16, 2020 09:46    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book marked to check out new stuff you post… Tour in sri lanka
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 23, 2020 09:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

A trailblazer in modernizing sharing economy, Airbnb has moved into the vacation rental movement. It's certainly expanded the airbnb manzanita Oregon Coast vacation rental market. However, where every Airbnb goes, sparks seem to fly.
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Pią Gru 25, 2020 19:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

In these Super Escapes reviews, we understand the company’s mission to provide you with impartial advice super escapes travel to enable you to book the holiday that specifically suits your requirements and budget. Confident that on offer are some of the most competitive prices
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Pią Gru 25, 2020 19:32    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

During the last 24 months over 365,000 of the Away Holidays of the visitors to the site entrusted this top travel away holidays reviews agent with organising and booking their cheap holiday & flight. Planed and tailored short city breaks, cheap holidays and business trips that totalled over £200 million.
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 09, 2021 19:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

The service exceeded our expectations !! There was always an employee available, standing by pousada bertioga asking if we needed anything.
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 10, 2021 11:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This post could not be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous คาเฟ่ตะกั่วป่า roommate! He continually kept talking about this.
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 08, 2021 13:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Explore our luxury vacation rentals and start your dream vacation today. With our no booking fee reservation Rochester process, to our heated pools, the whole process is easy and enjoyable.MN House Rentals
Powrót do góry
asad664
Expert

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 10, 2021 08:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I think that you ought to write more about this subject matter, it Hawaiian airlines baggage fees might not be a taboo subject but usually people.
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Mar 10, 2021 08:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Internet Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny
Strona 1 z 2
Skocz do: