Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna Forum o telefonach Nec
Na forum znajdziesz wszelkie informacje na temat telefonów nec

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

I hope Frank takes a long hard look at the man in the MirbrC

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Multimedia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b
Uzależniony

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 28, 2014 17:48    Temat postu: I hope Frank takes a long hard look at the man in the MirbrC Odpowiedz z cytatem

Seriously, I only have one condition in 20 years of lifting and that's a strained AC joint. I injured myself much more playing basketball then I ever did in the weight room.I'm not one to take time off, nor to take it easy, 5 finger shoes so I work around it.Thanks for stopping byOverall I feel good. My knee and shoulder issues seem to be getting better, so I guess the slow weight progression and the built in de-loads are agreeable to this old body. I still have to be careful with my elbow (tendinitis) but I’ve successfully been able to train around it.Your excessive intake of tuna may get you at risk of mercury poisoning. Refer to this:/showth.#post990350513I have no idea if this is true, but this is usuallly how passive/aggressive stuff plays out. And I'm sure you can think of situations when you've done this. It's just what happens when individuals can't communicate with each other.Solid list here. I haven't tried BF 2.0, so I would add that to my "need to try list".Would you ever try a creatine supplement that is specifically designed for women instead of a regular creatine product? Why or Why not?Nope because it's a marketing scam.Tomorrow the ENT will remove the packing from the outer ear canal and we will continue to use the cotton ball until he stops draining. The packing in the inner ear is self dissolving and will be gone in about 6-8 weeks from surgery.Sounds like a good time to be married to a Nurse.Actually kinda pissed at myself, but it's just day 1, vibram 5 fingers uk vibram five fingers uk have plenty of time to make up for it.Deadlift 1x5 - 165 lbs. - Definitely worked, but felt good." People that they rep on sight when they can due to being "on spread" for them so often.com's way of making sure you don't just rep your buddy 5 x/day.In no particular order, but you just happened to think of Steve first.If they don't lock the door when they see you coming - you look like the kind of guy they throw out in their ads.The price is right and it may be a good place for beginners to start - I know I wouldn't have dreamed of going to a Gold's, for example. You're so awesome!The weight room is not a happy frickin romper room atmosphere. Dungeon. Throbbing.I eat dominoes about once a week.Yeah, stir fry out of the freezer at home, vibram fivefingers with extra chicken. Pizza problem solved.Looks like the lead singer from The Leningrad Cowboys.I first went with option #2. Married a tight, little 18 year old chick who, once we got married, started emptying my bank accounts.it may be some kind of filler in it but i usually stray away from muscletech ever since that happened. go back to sam's and tell them it made you sick and maybe you can return it.I had used this product 4 to 5 days --Also Sams Club.
I have come a long way, is the six pack nice body a reality_200082
Let me see your walletbrYou sick fukking kunt._904127
jump ropingbri heard jump romping was great for bjj boxing mma_367812 xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Maj 28, 2014 17:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o telefonach Nec Strona Główna -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: